Mistrzostwa Świata iMBRA 2016 Holandia

Re: Mistrzostwa Świata iMBRA 2016 Holandia

Postprzez MARKO52 » 20 lip 2016, 17:04

iMBRA Committee Election & Proposals- 19.07.2016
By martinfields, Jul 19 2016 03:31PM

Dear Racers,

The Committee Election and Open Meeting will be taking place at the World Championship in Haarlem on Sunday 7th August 2016 at 19:00; in the large event tent down by the race lake.

Prior to the meeting we wanted to publish who will be standing for the committee and the proposals we have received. We appreciate that not everybody may be able to attend the event and therefore wanted to give you all an opportunity to discuss the committee posts and proposals in advance.

The following people will be standing for the roles listed below:

President – Ian Folkson (UK)

Vice President – Erich Costa (France)

Treasurer & Secretary – Lauren Morrison (UK)

Webmaster – Martin Fields (UK)

Committee Member (3 posts available)

- Robert Mecdorf (Poland)

- Andras Berta (Hungary)

- Uros Skoflek (Slovenia)

- Julius Hof (Germany)

Junior Representative - Giuliano Ott (Germany)

As you can see a vote will be required to determine who you would like to fulfil the 3 Committee Member Posts.

We have received a number of proposals which will be voted on during the meeting. The proposals are as follows:

Proposal 1 – submitted by Phill Fields (UK)

I think the current rule of allowing 3 boat lengths before going into the same lane rule is insufficient distance in hydro's and offshores. Even at 3 meters the boat behind will be blown over and at high hydro speeds there is nothing the boat behind can do to prevent it from happening.

I'm proposing a minimum of 5 meters before moving into the same lane.

Proposal 2 – submitted by Phill Fields (UK)

I think something needs adding in to the hydro rule book about if a race is stopped.

Currently there isn't anything in the rulebook that states if the race is restarted how many laps the restart race will be. At the moment it's unclear if the restarted race would be 6 laps or just the number of laps each boat had to complete from the stopped race.

I propose it needs to say - If a race has been stopped and restarted, the boats that were running at the time the race was stopped will complete the normal preparation time, milling time, and full race duration of 6 laps (4minutes).

Proposal 3 – submitted by Evert De Ronde Jr (Netherlands)

My suggestion would be no more rescue boat in Endurance after 10 minutes in qualifying and no more rescue after 20 minutes in finals.

It only causes a difficult situation and after this time you do not have a chance left. When there is a dangerous situation with dead boats the judge can always decide to put the rescue out but only when strictly necessary.

Proposal 4 – Two very similar proposals were submitted so we have put them together as one. Submitted by Evert De Ronde Jr (Netherlands) and Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

I would suggest to accept all juniors in all classes. No limit on World Championships so we can have them all racing. Example: when there are 10 juniors in Germany and 2 in Portugal we should let them all race. The more races for juniors the better for the sport. Limitation should be implemented again if the number of competitors is too high.

Proposal 5 – submitted by Uros Golavsek (Slovenia)

8. Endurance Class General Rules subject 3)

Erase B-finals from the rule book. If we have to finish iMBRA league race at 12-PM on Sundays we have no time to make B-final. We have never had B-final at Eastern races and I take every year at least 5 biggest races in the East. People want to go back and travel in the afternoon as normally they work on Mondays.

I think we need to discuss about B finals as normally it makes the race longer and if we think only about WC we can think more about two semi-final races, or not to have B finals at all.

Proposal 6 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

Endurance – There should be a World Championship for juniors every year. In the year when there is no World Championship for seniors there should be an open European Championship.

Proposal 7 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

Every junior who was a world champion should be granted automatic participation in that senior category, in the class he was junior world champion. This should act as encouragement for them to stay in this sport.

Proposal 8 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

Form a new category - super junior, for children under 12 years in category Endurance 3.5cc

Proposal 9 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

We should consider if category Endurance 15cc is reasonable for juniors. Races are more chaotic every year because of lack of competitors who are able to control increasingly faster models.

Proposal 10 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

Endurance - Proposal is that the first three drivers on the ranking list after 1-st heats goes directly into the final and first three drivers on ranking list after 2-nd heats enter also directly into final. Others take place on laps/time taken from their better heat. If one driver got direct final entry he doesn’t count in the second heats if he got position between first three.

INTERPRETATION: If we have good weather on the first heats and bad conditions on the second heats we can predict that no one can make better result during the 2nd heats and it make no sense to drive it. If we make this rule then all drivers have interest to drive also second heats, because they can get a final entry no matter that conditions were bad.

Proposal 11 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

Endurance - driving in another direction should automatically mean lap deduction, even when other drivers aren't obstructed. Construction of models should be based on stability. There is a tendency to achieve high speeds regardless of stability of models. This measure would automatically mean there is no correcting if a buoy is missed. This rule was implemented in Stuttgart.

Proposal 12 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

We should ban glow plug remote heaters, remote movers of the resonance pipes in all classes, driving 15cc boats without gearbox. Because of these upgrades the engines life span is shorter and more expensive to maintain. This would also reduce speed and improve safety.

Proposal 13 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)

We should completely prohibit the usage of nitromethane at least for category Endurance 7.5cc and 15cc. This measure should reduce costs by far.

End of Proposals

As stated previously the meeting will be an open meeting and everybody is welcome to attend. When it comes to voting each country will get one vote. We advise you to discuss the proposals prior to the meeting and elect a member of your team who will cast your countries vote.

We look forward to seeing you all soon

Kind regards

The iMBRA Committee
POL-455F ( MC-22 // JETI 2.4 GHz)
marko52@konin.lm.pl
MARKO52

Postprzez AdamM » 21 lip 2016, 8:43

jak by kogos interesowało moje zdanie:
1 – tak
2 – tak
3 – pomysł dory na MŚ, ME. Na lokalne zawody - nie.
4 – tak
5 – tak
6 – tak
7 – tak, u nas i tak się scigają z seniorami
8 – tak
9 – nie, raczej utworzenie e15 z zielonym listkiem(swierzaki)
10 – nie mam zdania
11 – tak
12 – nie
13 – było by dopiero ciekawie. 
Adam Matysiak
POL-593
AdamM

Postprzez BDzierbicki » 22 lip 2016, 21:20

3 - TAK. Niektórzy zaczną pływać bezpieczniej ;p

13 - upadł na głowę. Trzeba zupełnie inaczej drapac motry, w 7.5 pewnie bez nitra zbytio sie nie polata no chyba ze przygotuje się motor jak pod F1 które nie należą do najtańszych klas :-). Dla nowych zawodników użycie nitra jest najprostszym i najtańszym sposobem aby w miarę nadążać za czołówką. W sumie sumarum zniechęceni przejdą na elektryki ;p.
BDzierbicki

Postprzez henvis » 23 lip 2016, 10:53

13. mozna by bylo zrobic jak w Naviga - nie wiecej jak 22%. I wilk syty i koza cala. Zreszta juz wkrotce nie mozna bedzie nabyc nitrometanu, tylko w paliwie i nie wiecej jak 25%
henvis

Postprzez MaciekD » 25 lip 2016, 14:52

Witam
Jak dla mnie, to do ósmej pozycji jestem na TAK, a od 9 na NIE.
Z tym, że dwie ostatnie ( 12 i 13) bardzo zdecydowanie NIE. Nie róbmy z FSR-E15 ( i każdej innej) klasy Std-V15. FSR-y to nie modele redukcyjne.
Jak wygląda pilnowanie nitra w Std, widzimy sami. Niech se każdy leje co chce do zbiornika, rzeźbi jak chce, byleby pojemności nie przekroczył (co dość łatwo jest zmierzyć).
Nie wprowadzajmy zapisów, których nie będziemy w stanie wyegzekwować, bo wtedy dopiero zacznie się cwaniactwo i spapramy sobie sami nasze wyścigi.

Maciej Duchiński
MaciekD

Postprzez AdamM » 25 lip 2016, 16:17

to moze zakazać do budowy modeli stosowania innych materiałów jak wikol i sklejka :) powrót do przeszłości.
Adam Matysiak
POL-593
AdamM

Postprzez mountain454 » 25 lip 2016, 20:07

Skoro tak bardzo chcą ograniczyć moce silników to wystarczy ograniczyć średnicę gaźników ,tylko nie wiem po co. S.G.
S.G.
mountain454

Postprzez meniu » 25 lip 2016, 23:27

Witam,

Oto aktualna lista:

Dear Racers,

The Committee Election and Open Meeting will be taking place at the World Championship in Haarlem on Sunday 7th August 2016 at 19:00; in the large event tent down by the race lake.

Prior to the meeting we wanted to publish who will be standing for the committee and the proposals we have received. We appreciate that not everybody may be able to attend the event and therefore wanted to give you all an opportunity to discuss the committee posts and proposals in advance.

The following people will be standing for the roles listed below:

President – Ian Folkson (UK)
Vice President – Erich Costa (France)
Treasurer & Secretary – Lauren Morrison (UK)
Webmaster – Martin Fields (UK)
Committee Member (3 posts available)
- Robert Mecdorf (Poland)
- Andras Berta (Hungary)
- Uros Skoflek (Slovenia)
- Julius Hof (Germany)
- Jan Wegeberg Smidt (Norway)
Junior Representative - Giuliano Ott (Germany)

As you can see a vote will be required to determine who you would like to fulfil the 3 Committee Member Posts.

We have received a number of proposals which will be voted on during the meeting. The proposals are as follows:

Proposal 1 – submitted by Phill Fields (UK)
I think the current rule of allowing 3 boat lengths before going into the same lane rule is insufficient distance in hydro's and offshores. Even at 3 meters the boat behind will be blown over and at high hydro speeds there is nothing the boat behind can do to prevent it from happening.

I'm proposing a minimum of 5 meters before moving into the same lane.

Proposal 2 – submitted by Phill Fields (UK)
I think something needs adding in to the hydro rule book about if a race is stopped.

Currently there isn't anything in the rulebook that states if the race is restarted how many laps the restart race will be. At the moment it's unclear if the restarted race would be 6 laps or just the number of laps each boat had to complete from the stopped race.

I propose it needs to say - If a race has been stopped and restarted, the boats that were running at the time the race was stopped will complete the normal preparation time, milling time, and full race duration of 6 laps (4minutes).

Proposal 3 – submitted by Evert De Ronde Jr (Netherlands)
My suggestion would be no more rescue boat in Endurance after 10 minutes in qualifying and no more rescue after 20 minutes in finals.

It only causes a difficult situation and after this time you do not have a chance left. When there is a dangerous situation with dead boats the judge can always decide to put the rescue out but only when strictly necessary.

Proposal 4 – Two very similar proposals were submitted so we have put them together as one. Submitted by Evert De Ronde Jr (Netherlands) and Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
I would suggest to accept all juniors in all classes. No limit on World Championships so we can have them all racing. Example: when there are 10 juniors in Germany and 2 in Portugal we should let them all race. The more races for juniors the better for the sport. Limitation should be implemented again if the number of competitors is too high.

Proposal 5 – submitted by Uros Golavsek (Slovenia)
8. Endurance Class General Rules subject 3)
Erase B-finals from the rule book. If we have to finish iMBRA league race at 12-PM on Sundays we have no time to make B-final. We have never had B-final at Eastern races and I take every year at least 5 biggest races in the East. People want to go back and travel in the afternoon as normally they work on Mondays.
I think we need to discuss about B finals as normally it makes the race longer and if we think only about WC we can think more about two semi-final races, or not to have B finals at all.

Proposal 6 – submitted by Uros Skoflek (Slovenia)
Endurance – There should be a World Championship for juniors every year. In the year when there is no World Championship for seniors there should be an open European Championship.

Proposal 7 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
Every junior who was a world champion should be granted automatic participation in that senior category, in the class he was junior world champion. This should act as encouragement for them to stay in this sport.

Proposal 8 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
Form a new category - super junior, for children under 12 years in category Endurance 3.5cc

Proposal 9 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
We should consider if category Endurance 15cc is reasonable for juniors. Races are more chaotic every year because of lack of competitors who are able to control increasingly faster models.

Proposal 10 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
Endurance - Proposal is that the first three drivers on the ranking list after 1-st heats goes directly into the final and first three drivers on ranking list after 2-nd heats enter also directly into final. Others take place on laps/time taken from their better heat. If one driver got direct final entry he doesn’t count in the second heats if he got position between first three.
INTERPRETATION: If we have good weather on the first heats and bad conditions on the second heats we can predict that no one can make better result during the 2nd heats and it make no sense to drive it. If we make this rule then all drivers have interest to drive also second heats, because they can get a final entry no matter that conditions were bad.

Proposal 11 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
Endurance - driving in another direction should automatically mean lap deduction, even when other drivers aren't obstructed. Construction of models should be based on stability. There is a tendency to achieve high speeds regardless of stability of models. This measure would automatically mean there is no correcting if a buoy is missed. This rule was implemented in Stuttgart.

Proposal 12 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
We should ban glow plug remote heaters, remote movers of the resonance pipes in all classes, driving 15cc boats without gearbox. Because of these upgrades the engines life span is shorter and more expensive to maintain. This would also reduce speed and improve safety.

Proposal 13 – submitted by Samo Golavsek (Slovenia)
We should completely prohibit the usage of nitromethane at least for category Endurance 7.5cc and 15cc. This measure should reduce costs by far.

Proposal 14 – submitted by Lauren Morrison (UK)
Bring the 35cc Endurance class to an end. It is clear that the numbers within this class have been reducing for many years and that a lot of races no longer support this class. I think we should run the class at the 2018 World Championship and then disband the class at the end of the 2018 season. This will allow current racers to get another 2 years use from their engines/models prior to the class ending.

Proposal 15 – submitted by Jan Capek (Czech Republic)
Beginner/entry low cost 3.5 class (let's call it 3.5 endurance fun):
Looking at the number of newcomers (close to 0), this hobby seems to have all but bright future. There must be something to attract newcomers to the hobby. Currently, it is very difficult for a newcomer to
start racing at a competitive level without investing large amounts of time and money into the hobby. I believe the time and frustration of not getting fun from racing due to overcoming technical issues is the
most repelling factor. The entry racing class concept is nothing new and has been successfully proven by a 3.5cc entry class that is being raced in Poland and something similar in Germany (2.1 cc).

The idea is to open a low cost fun class with restricted/cheap setup:
- 0% nitromethane
- no gearbox
- plastic propellers
- only 3 servos allowed with exact function assignment: rudder, throttle, needle/mixture
- any trim tabs remotely uncontrolled
- fixed engine brand (e.g. cheap Aquastar 3.5cc - heavily tested in CZ 3.5 junior class).
- no modifications to the engine allowed - first 4 racers in the final will have their engines inspected. The fixed specification of the engine that the engines will be checked against will be posted for each engine.
- tuned pipe is questionable -> it may raise the cost of the class and reduce engine life
- only 1-2 types of hulls - 1 manufacturer

The above list seems to be very restrictive, anybody willing to experiment would have the option to enter any of the unlimited classes. We have even thought of calling it a "wife/girlfriend/beginner" fun class. To prevent any arguments among couples, each mechanic would draw his/her racer for the heat ;-) There
would be 2x15min heats + 1x25min final. The setup and building instructions for the boat would be made public with people sharing their experience through social networks etc.

Proposal 16 – submitted by Maxime Chadeffaud (France)
For Endurance classes the bottom of boats must be sprayed in a way that allows others drivers to see it when turned upside down.

Proposal 17 – submitted by Janez Melansek (Slovenia) on behalf of the Slovenian National Association
We think that iMBRA should not accept proposals for rule changes made by each individual driver. This can bring problems for next committee meeting as one man can give you 100 proposals and you need to discuss about it even when we all know this stupid thing can happened from one of the country.
We suggest proposals should be given from national associations and can be discussed over Facebook or over other social media but in the end if someone see one proposal of one individual as interesting he can include it into his national association as official proposal.
(we can see now some individuals made proposal even when we all know this will only take time in the committee meeting)

Proposal 18 – submitted by Janez Melansek (Slovenia) on behalf of the Slovenian National Association
The chief judge of E/O/H class should not be driving the class of his judging. If this raise the costs of the event, we can rise the entry fee for 10€ for boat. We think judging and driving the same class is the opposite of interest.

Proposal 19 – submitted by Janez Melansek (Slovenia) on behalf of the Slovenian National Association
Each driver needs to use on his heat official wear that will bring more visibility from which country drivers are from (it is enough only country name in the back of a T-shirt.

End of Proposals

As stated previously the meeting will be an open meeting and everybody is welcome to attend. When it comes to voting each country will get one vote. We advise you to discuss the proposals prior to the meeting and elect a member of your team who will cast your countries vote.

We look forward to seeing you all soon

Kind regards

The iMBRA Committee

i szybkie tlumaczenie google

Drodzy Racers,

Komitet wyborczy i Open Spotkanie odbędzie się na Mistrzostwach Świata w Haarlem w niedzielę 7 sierpnia 2016 o godzinie 19:00; w dużym namiocie zdarzeń w dół nad jeziorem wyścigowym.

Przed spotkaniem chcieliśmy opublikować który będzie stał dla komisji i wniosków, jakie otrzymaliśmy. Doceniamy, że nie każdy może być w stanie uczestniczyć w tym wydarzeniu i dlatego chciał dać wszystkim możliwość omówienia stanowiska komisji i wniosków z góry ci.

Następujące osoby będzie stał dla ról wymienionych poniżej:

Przewodniczący - Ian Folkson (UK)
Wiceprezes - Erich Costa (Francja)
Skarbnik i Sekretarz - Lauren Morrison (UK)
Webmaster - Martin Fields (UK)
Członek Komitetu (3 posty są dostępne)
- Robert Mecdorf (Polska)
- Andras Berta (Węgry)
- Uros Skoflek (Słowenia)
- Julius Hof (Niemcy)
- Jan Wegeberg Smidt (Norwegia)
Junior Przedstawiciel - Giuliano Ott (Niemcy)

Jak widać głosowanie będzie wymagane, aby określić, który chcesz wypełnić Komitetu trzy państwa postów.

Otrzymaliśmy kilka propozycji, które zostaną poddane pod głosowanie w trakcie spotkania. Wnioski są następujące:

Wniosek 1 - złożona przez Phill Fields (UK)
Myślę, że obecny przepis pozwalający 3 długości łodzi przed udaniem się do tej samej zasady pasa jest wystarczająca odległość w hydro i offshores. Nawet przy 3 metrów łódź tyłu zostaną przewrócone i przy wysokich prędkościach hydro nie ma nic łódź tyle może zrobić, aby temu zapobiec.

Ja proponuje minimum 5 metrów przed przejściem na tym samym pasie ruchu.

Wniosek 2 - złożona przez Phill Fields (UK)
Myślę, że coś musi dodając do reguł książki wodnej o Jeżeli wyścig został zatrzymany.

Obecnie nie ma nic w regulaminie, który stwierdza, czy wyścig zostanie wznowiona, ile okrążeń wyścig restart będzie. W tej chwili nie wiadomo, czy wyścig będzie wznowiona 6 okrążeń lub po prostu liczba okrążeń każda łódka miała zakończyć z zatrzymanej wyścigu.

Proponuję to musi powiedzieć - Jeżeli wyścig został zatrzymany i uruchomiony ponownie, łodzie, które zostały uruchomione w momencie wyścig został zatrzymany zakończy normalny czas przygotowania, czas frezowanie, i cały czas trwania wyścigu z 6 okrążeń (4 minuty).

Wniosek 3 - złożona przez Evert De Ronde Jr (Holandia)
Moja propozycja będzie nie więcej łodzi ratowniczej w Endurance po 10 minutach w kwalifikacjach i nie więcej ratunek po 20 minutach w finale.

To powoduje, że tylko w trudnej sytuacji, a po tym czasie nie mają szans w lewo. Gdy nie jest niebezpieczna sytuacja z martwych łodzi sędzia zawsze może zdecydować o przekazaniu ratowania się, ale tylko wtedy, gdy to konieczne.

Wniosek 4 - Dwa bardzo podobne wnioski zostały złożone, więc musimy umieścić je razem jako jeden. Zgłoszony przez Evert De Ronde Jr (Holandia) i Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Proponuję przyjąć wszystkich juniorów we wszystkich klasach. Brak limitu na Mistrzostwach Świata, dzięki czemu możemy mieć je wszystkie wyścigi. Przykład: jeśli istnieje 10 juniorzy w Niemczech i dwa w Portugalii powinniśmy je wszystkie rasy pozwolić. Im więcej wyścigów dla juniorów, tym lepiej dla sportu. Ograniczenia powinny być wdrażane ponownie, jeśli liczba zawodników jest zbyt wysoka.

Wniosek 5 - złożona przez Uros Golavsek (Słowenia)
8. Zasady ogólne klasy Endurance podlega 3)
Kasowanie B finałów z książki reguł. Jeśli mamy do końca iMBRA mistrzowski wyścig na 12-PM w niedziele nie mamy czasu, aby B-final. Nigdy nie mieliśmy B-finał na wyścigach Wschodniej i biorę co roku co najmniej 5 największych wyścigów na wschodzie. Ludzie chcą wrócić i podróżować po południu, jak zwykle pracują w poniedziałki.
Myślę, że musimy do dyskusji na temat B finałów jak zwykle to czyni wyścig dłużej i jeśli myślimy tylko o WC możemy myśleć o dwa półfinałowe wyścigi, albo nie mają B finałów w ogóle.

Wniosek 6 - złożona przez Uros Skoflek (Słowenia)
Endurance - Nie powinno być Mistrzostwa Świata dla juniorów rocznie. W roku, w którym nie ma żadnego Mistrzostwa Świata dla seniorów nie powinno być otwarte Mistrzostwa Europy.

Wniosek 7 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Każdy Junior, który był mistrzem świata powinny być przyznawane automatyczne uczestnictwo w tej kategorii seniorów, w klasie był mistrzem świata juniorów. Powinno to stanowić zachętę do pozostania w tym sporcie.

Wniosek 8 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Tworząc nową kategorię - Super Junior, dla dzieci do lat 12 w kategorii Endurance 3.5cc

Wniosek 9 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Należy rozważyć, czy kategoria Endurance 15c jest rozsądne dla juniorów. Wyścigi są bardziej chaotyczne każdego roku z powodu braku zawodników, którzy są w stanie kontrolować coraz szybszych modeli.

Wniosek 10 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Endurance - Wniosek jest taki, że trzy pierwsze kierowców na liście rankingowej po podgrzewa 1-st idzie bezpośrednio do końcowych i pierwszych trzech kierowców na liście rankingowej po biegi 2-gi wprowadzić również bezpośrednio do finału. Inne odbyć okrążeń / czas, zaczerpnięte z ich lepszej ciepła. Jeśli jeden kierowca dostał bezpośrednie wejście ostateczną że nie liczy się w drugich biegach gdyby dostał stanowisko od pierwszej trójce.
INTERPRETACJA: Jeśli mamy dobrą pogodę na pierwszych biegach i złych warunków na drugim biegach możemy przewidzieć, że nikt nie może zrobić lepszy wynik podczas 2. biegach i to nie ma sensu, aby go pojazdem. Jeśli zrobimy tę regułę, a następnie wszyscy kierowcy mają interes do kierowania też drugie eliminacje, ponieważ mogą one uzyskać ostateczną pozycję bez względu na to, że warunki były złe.

Wniosek 11 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Endurance - jazdy w innym kierunku powinien automatycznie oznaczać okrążenia odliczenia, nawet wtedy, gdy inni kierowcy nie są zatkane. Budowa modeli powinny być oparte na stabilności. Istnieje tendencja do osiągnięcia wysokich prędkości, bez względu na stabilność modeli. Środek ten oznacza automatycznie, nie ma sprostowanie, czy boi się przegapić. Zasada ta została wprowadzona w Stuttgarcie.

Wniosek 12 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Należy zakazać świecy żarowej zdalnych grzejniki, zdalne przeprowadzki z rur rezonansowych we wszystkich klasach, prowadzenia łodzi 15c bez przekładni. Ze względu na te modernizacje rozpiętość silniki życie jest krótsze i bardziej kosztowne w utrzymaniu. Byłoby to również zmniejszyć prędkość i poprawić bezpieczeństwo.

Wniosek 13 - złożona przez Samo Golavsek (Słowenia)
Należy całkowicie zakazać wykorzystania nitrometanu przynajmniej dla kategorii Endurance 7.5cc i 15c. Środek ten powinien obniżyć koszty zdecydowanie.

Wniosek 14 - złożone przez Lauren Morrison (UK)
Doprowadzić 35cC klasy Endurance końca. Oczywiste jest, że liczby w tej klasy zostały zmniejszając przez wiele lat, że wiele ras nie obsługuje tej klasy. Myślę, że powinniśmy uruchomić klasę na Mistrzostwach Świata w 2018 roku, a następnie rozwiązać klasę na koniec sezonu 2018. Pozwoli to na bieżące zawodników, aby uzyskać kolejne 2 lata korzystania z ich silników / modeli przed zakończeniem zajęć.

Wniosek 15 - złożona przez Jana Capek (Republika Czeska)
Początkujący / entry niski koszt 3,5 klasa (nazwijmy to 3,5 wytrzymałościowy zabawy):
Patrząc na liczbę przybyszów (bliskie 0), to hobby, wydaje się mieć wszystko, ale świetlanej przyszłości. Musi być coś, aby przyciągnąć nowicjuszy do hobby. Obecnie jest to bardzo trudne dla początkującego do
rozpocząć wyścigi na poziomie konkurencyjnym bez inwestowania dużej ilości czasu i pieniędzy na hobby. Wierzę, że czas i frustrację nie dostaję zabawy z wyścigów ze względu na przezwyciężenie problemów technicznych jest
Najbardziej czynnikiem odstraszającym. Wyścigi klasy entry koncepcja nie jest niczym nowym i została pomyślnie sprawdzony przez klasę wejścia 3.5cc który jest ścigał się w Polsce i na coś podobnego w Niemczech (2,1 ml).

Chodzi o to, aby otworzyć niskim kosztem klasy zabawy z ograniczonym / tanią konfigurację:
- 0% nitrometanu
- Brak skrzyni biegów
- śruby z tworzywa sztucznego
- Tylko 3 serwa akceptowane z dokładnym przypisania funkcji: steru, przepustnica, igły / mieszanina
- Wszelkie wypustki wykończenia zdalnie niekontrolowane
- Stałe Marka silnika (np tanie Aquastar 3.5cc - intensywnie testowane w Czechach 3,5 klasy Junior).
- Żadne modyfikacje silnika dozwolony - pierwsze 4 zawodników w finale będzie miał ich silniki kontrolowane. Ustalona specyfikacja silnika że silniki zostaną sprawdzone pod kątem będą publikowane dla każdego silnika.
- Wydech jest wątpliwa -> może podnieść koszt klasy i zmniejszyć żywotność silnika
- tylko 1-2 rodzaje kadłubów - jeden producent

Powyższa lista wydaje się być bardzo restrykcyjna, ktoś chętny do eksperymentowania miałyby możliwość wprowadzenia dowolnego nieograniczonych klas. Mamy nawet myśli nazywając to "żona / dziewczyna / początkujący" class zabawy. Aby uniknąć jakichkolwiek argumentów wśród par, każdy mechanik pragnie zwrócić jego / jej racer na ciepło ;-) Tam
byłoby 2x15min biegów + 1x25min ostateczna. Instrukcje instalacji i budynków dla łodzi zostanie podane do wiadomości publicznej z osób dzielących się swoimi doświadczeniami za pośrednictwem sieci społecznościowych itp

Wniosek 16 - złożona przez Maxime Chadeffaud (Francja)
Dla klas wytrzymałościowych dno łodzi musi być rozpylany w sposób, który pozwala innym kierowcom go zobaczyć, kiedy odwrócił się do góry nogami.

Wniosek 17 - złożona przez Janez Melansek (Słowenia) w imieniu Krajowego Stowarzyszenia słoweńskiej
Uważamy, że iMBRA nie powinien przyjmować propozycje zmian w przepisach dokonanych przez poszczególnych kierowców. To może przynieść problemy dla następnego posiedzenia komisji, jak jeden człowiek może dać 100 wniosków i trzeba dyskutować o tym, nawet jeśli wszyscy wiedzą o tym, co może się głupio z jednego kraju.
Proponujemy propozycje powinny być podane od stowarzyszeń krajowych i mogą być dyskutowane na Facebooku lub w stosunku do innych mediów społecznościowych, ale w końcu, jeśli ktoś zobaczyć jeden wniosek jednego osobnika jako interesująca może on dołączyć go do swojego krajowego stowarzyszenia jako oficjalnego wniosku.
(Możemy teraz zobaczyć niektóre osoby wykonany projekt, nawet jeśli wszyscy wiemy to zajmie tylko czas na posiedzenia komisji)

Wniosek 18 - złożona przez Janez Melansek (Słowenia) w imieniu Krajowego Stowarzyszenia słoweńskiej
Główny sędzia klasy E / O / H nie powinien jechać klasę jego oceniania. Jeśli to podnieść koszty imprezy, możemy wznieść wpisowe za 10 € dla łodzi. Uważamy, osądzania i prowadzenia tej samej klasy jest przeciwieństwem zainteresowania.

Wniosek 19 - złożona przez Janez Melansek (Słowenia) w imieniu Krajowego Stowarzyszenia słoweńskiej
Każdy kierowca musi korzystać z jego oficjalnego zużycia ciepła, że ​​przyniesie większą widoczność, z którego kraju są od kierowców (wystarczy nazwa jedynym krajem w tylnej części koszulki.

Koniec składania wniosków

Jak wspomniano wcześniej spotkanie będzie otwarte spotkanie i wszyscy są mile widziani. Jeśli chodzi o głosowanie każdy kraj otrzyma jeden głos. Radzimy, aby omówić propozycje przed spotkaniem oraz wyboru członka zespołu, który będzie oddać swój kraje głosowania.

Cieszymy się widząc was wszystkich wkrótce

Z poważaniem

Komitet iMBRA

Meniu
FSR E-3,5 V-15, O-3,5 PL-446F
V3,5/ALPHA/IKARUS2/CMB-VALVOLA-GREEN-RED-BLUE/TUNING MENIU/TARANIS
V15/POTENZA/CMB-RS/NO TUNING/TARANIS

Obrazek
****MISTRZ POLSKI****
1995/1996/1997/2000/2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012
meniu

Postprzez Zskrzypiec » 29 lip 2016, 17:59

Dostałem info z Haarlemu że do wody jest kawałek i przy dużych łódkach przydaje się wózek.
Zbyszek POL 438F

Postprzez WEKTOR » 02 sie 2016, 21:27

WEKTOR

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Zawody, Imprezy